- Seabourne Express is considered an essential service that will need to remain open to support the ICT (information and communications technology) and healthcare sector to keep our country healthy, safe, connected and secure under these extraordinary conditions. Therefore our business has been authorised to operate and our delivery services will continue through the lockdown period.
- Seabourne Express Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is available on request – please contact your nearest Seabourne Express branch or your sales representative should you require a copy.
- If your commodity falls within the prescribed essential services, please contact us to facilitate the delivery of your goods. Please also provide us with a copy of your CIPC certificate.
- Please find attached list of what is deemed essential goods and services during Lockdown - ANNEXURE B, CATEGORISATION OF ESSENTIAL GOODS AND SERVICES DURING LOCKDOWN, Regulation 11A
- Should you have any time critical shipments, please contact your nearest Seabourne Express branch and speak to one of our customer service agents to assist in expediting your shipment.
- Seabourne Express have taken precautionary measures throughout our business nationally by ensuring all admin staff and drivers working during this period, comply with the regulations and directives that have been required by the National Coronavirus Command Council.
- Seabourne is committed to doing our part in flattening the curve and together, with your help, we can overcome this virus.
Further information from the government on Corona :